Saturday 3 February 2007

Woohoo - my first Workplace Dashboard Framework 2.6.5 portlet

Hi

I've just spent a couple of hours following this most excellent tutorial from one of my IBM colleagues: -

Building dashboards with IBM Workplace Dashboard Framework


http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/workplace/library/dashboard-excel/

I did hit a problem with a java.lang.NumberFormatException which slowed me down a tad. It turned out to be a problem with, quelle surprise, the format of some numbers in my spreadsheet.

I've documented this in the attached files below.

Hope this helps someone

Dave


Problems with Excel import in WDF

No comments:

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...