Friday 29 February 2008

Domino Web Access ... totally rocks ...

Getting ready to deliver a DWA presentation and demonstration to a client this AM, so thought I'd spend a wee while really getting up to speed with it.

Installed Domino 8.0.1 and Sametime 8 on my Thinkpad, and started to dig into DWA, both the Full and Lite versions. Have to say I'm very impressed - I've only ever really played with DWA in the context of a portal, and haven't really dug into it too deeply. I also hadn't realized that, under Domino 8.0.1, there is one combined mail template so there's no longer a need to convert a mailfile to/from DWA.

Also got Domino Offline Services (DOLS) working so I can take my webmail offline - again, a very neat feature about which I knew too little.

Just geting Sametime working in DWA as I type ................

No comments:

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...