Wednesday 14 May 2008

Lotus TechJam! - Wednesday 28 May 2008 @ IBM Staines

Those nice IBM Lotus people are running a TechJam session in Staines
later this month.

This will be a technical session, aimed at technical people or, in the
words of the invitation, those who are: -

  • Nuts about Notes
  • Salivating about Sametime
  • Quackers about Quickr
  • Potty about Portal
  • Confident about Composite Applications
  • Excited by Expeditor
  • Caught by Connections

    or simply Wowed by Widgets

Interested ?

Let me know :-)

5 comments:

jwylie said...

I'm interested, sounds like a great idea !

Unknown said...

Can I come please? ;-)

Dave Hay said...

John, Lewis - the more the merrier. Dave

Unknown said...

Well done you!!! Thanks Dave!!!

Dave Hay said...

It was a fantastic event ( if I say so myself ) and was extremely well attended. Everyone stayed throughout the day ( thanks, in part, to Lewis and his cookies ).

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...