Monday 26 May 2008

Not RESTing on my laurels

Found two good articles on the WebSphere Portlet Factory wiki on developerWorks, showing how to use Lotus Connections and Lotus Quickr via REST ( Representational State Transfer ) APIs.

Lotus Connections Integration Samples

Creating a Lotus Quickr Service Using the REST Service Call builder

The Quickr sample worked out of the box, whereas the Connections sample only appears to work for anonymous users. In other words, if you configure the server_info.properties with a user name and password, the samples don't work.

I suspect it relates to SSL encryption, and I may well need to import the SSL certificate from my Connections server to my test WAS CE server. I'll work out how to do this and post further .....

No comments:

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...