Wednesday 20 August 2008

Plugging someone else's stuff for a chance - KeyText - does what it says on the ...... website

Save time by using KeyText to automate typing and other repetitive tasks on your computer. KeyText is a useful keyboard macro and Windows automation program. It's bloomin' useful, and has made my life much much easier over the past few years. Sadly, it's only available on Windows, which is a shame, given that I'm spending more and more of my time in Linux but ..... c'est la vie.

If you need it, buy it here.

PS Did I mention that the authors, MJMSoft, are based in not-so-sunny-when-I-flew-in-this-AM Edinburgh ? Well, I just did ...

No comments:

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...