Friday 1 August 2008

TGiF

Thankfully, have now reached the end of the week, having traveled many many miles, from southern England to northern Scotland, via Glasgow, Dundee and Edinburgh.

Spent most of the week talking about, and showing, WebSphere Portal ( 6.0 and 6.1 ) and also WebSphere Portlet Factory 6.1. Learnt a few lessons ( using WPF eventing to have one portlet trigger a SQL query/report in another portlet using a drop-down selection box ).

Just downloading an updated VMware Workstation 6.5 beta, as the license key on the earlier beta had expired :-(

Am also going to look at VirtualBox as time allows .........

Ah well, carpe diem, tempus fugit, drinkus coffeeus .............. next problem - how do I get from my hotel to Starbucks in the rain without a jacket or an umbrella ......

No comments:

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...