Sunday 22 February 2009

Lotus TechJam III - Less Than 48 Hours Away

Well, it's been a busy busy time for the team, as we prepare to host a series of Lotus TechJam events at various locations within the UK.

If you're interested in attending: -

IBM Warwick - 24th February
IBM Edinburgh - 26th February
IBM Hursley - 3rd March

please check out the invitation and agenda, and then let me know.

Otherwise, please keep your eye on this page, and elsewhere, to find details of the Q2 events as they are planned.

In addition, you may also be interested in the upcoming Lotusphere Comes To You (LCTY) events: -

Manchester - 28th April
London - 30th April

and can find out more here.

Regardless of where, the team look forward to seeing you ...

No comments:

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...