Friday 6 February 2009

"With Lotus, We Work Smarter, Together" Saw it at Lotusphere, See it here

This was one of the highlights of the Lotusphere 2009 conference in Orlando - a Lotus marketing video that was (a) yellow and (b) light on the tech.

Much as I *LOVE* being a techie / geek / nerd, I do have to sometimes remind myself that not everyone is like me ( Praise Be ), and that some people: -

(a) have a work/life balance that is more akin to 50:50 than 80:20
(b) aren't as into tech as I am

Most of the time, I'm working with very smart, very tech-savvy customers, who get the stuff that we sell - the bits, the bytes, the flops, the gigaquads ( OK, I stole that one from Star Trek ). However, it's easy to become arrogant and assume that everyone gets it, and that everyone has the IT budget of a multi-national company with more cash than some most countries.

Therefore, it's great to see that IBM Lotus marketing have come up with this little gem - it's 2m43s long, and is worth a watch. The people speaking are real people - even better than that, they're real Lotus customers.



Check it out, take a look, post a comment, recommend it to a friend or colleague IF you like it.

1 comment:

Marcus Khoo said...

The best Lotus marketing I have seen so far!

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...