Tuesday 18 August 2009

Using the Web Application Integration portlet to integrate Lotus Connections 2.0.1 into WebSphere Portal 6.1

Following a query from an Australian partner ( Adam, you know who you are ), I wanted to post a couple of links that helped me integrate Lotus Connections 2.0.1 into WebSphere Portal for a demo environment that I was recently involved in developing.

This article on the Lotus Connections wiki: -


was very useful, as were Gerald Muecke's excellent series of articles here: -




Note that I was using LC 2.0.1, and have not YET had a chance to try it with the newly announced version 2.5, but I will, oh yes, I will :-)

No comments:

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...