Friday 28 May 2010

LTPA and WAS 6.1 Clusters

Hmmm, whilst importing a new LTPA token into my WAS 6.1.0.29 cluster of Lotus Connections 2.5.0.1, having generated/exported it from my WAS 6.1.0.27 cluster of WebSphere Portal 6.1.5, I then found that I couldn't sychronise my two WAS nodes from the Deployment Manager.

I was seeing: -

00002a04 NodeSync E ADMS0005E: The system is unable to generate synchronization request:
javax.management.JMRuntimeException: ADMN0022E: Access is denied for the getRepositoryEpoch operation on ConfigRepository MBean because of insufficient or empty credentials.


etc.

After some digging through the logs, and Googling, I found this Technote: -


which, in essence, required me to turn off automatic LTPA token generation, not a bad thing in itself, and then remove the temporary files under temp, wstemp and config/temp in my Deployment Manager, before forcing the nodes to resychronise using the synchNode.sh script.


No comments:

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...