Wednesday 30 June 2010

IBM Lotus Quickr Places Catalog portlet

Whilst looking for something completely different, I noticed that a new Quickr
Places Catalog portlet has been uploaded to the Portal Business Solutions
Catalog here: -

https://greenhouse.lotus.com/plugins/plugincatalog.nsf/assetDetails.xsp?action=editDocument&documentId=99776EF896B6BB0A8525774D006FCD07

<snip>
The places catalog portlet facilitates the integration of WebSphere Portal and
Lotus Quickr. The portlet displays a catalog of places from a remote Lotus
Quickr server. It replaces the existing "My Places" portlet, and provides
enhanced capabilites for discovering places:

1. Tag cloud navigation
2. Filtering by place owner
3. Sorting by title/last update
4. Full-text search for place title, description or tags
</snip>

It only supports Lotus Quickr 8.5, but it's definitely worth a look ....

No comments:

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...