Friday 16 July 2010

Book Review - "Application Development for IBM WebSphere Process Server 7 and Enterprise Service Bus 7"

At the back end of last year, those nice people at Packt Publishing asked me to review Anthony Chaves' excellent book about WebSphere eXtreme Scale, which was a solution with which I had almost no experience. As per my previous blog posts: -

IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale 6 - Review to come

IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale 6 by Anthony Chaves - my thoughts thus far

IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale 6 by Anthony Chaves, my closing comments

Well, they're at it again, with a subject with which I have a leetle more experience - WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus and WebSphere Process Server.

I'm waiting for the book to arrive, via snail mail, but there's a sample chapter available as a PDF here which I'll download and read on the train tonight.

In the meantime, here's the book: -

Application Development for IBM WebSphere Process Server 7 and Enterprise Service Bus 7

I have worked alongside WPS and WESB on three projects recently, so this is a subject closer to my heart ...

No comments:

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...