Saturday 10 July 2010

You must use a browser that supports frames for the WebSphere Application Server Administrative Console

Had a minor panic when I saw this exception: -

You must use a browser that supports frames for the WebSphere Application Server Administrative Console

from a previously working instance of Mozilla Firefox 3.6.6, when I attempted to access the WebSphere Integrated Solutions Console (ISC) on: -

https://dmhw500.uk.ibm.com:10032/ibm/console/logon.jsp

The error appeared just as I entered the credentials and clicked the "Login" button.

... and then I remembered that, on Friday whilst playing with Portal and iFrames, I'd turned off frame support via the about:config URL ( accepted the "Here be dragons" warning, and promising to be careful ) by changing: -

browser.frames.enabled;true

to: -

browser.frames.enabled;false

Turned them back on, and .... we're back :-)

Phew !

No comments:

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...