Friday 20 August 2010

Want "Learn Lotus" ?? I know I do ...

Thanks to those clever @ThisWeekInLotus folks who provide the most excellent This Week In Lotus podcast, I now know about this rather useful site: -

Learn Lotus and WebSphere Portal Products

Find media resources including demonstrations, videos, tutorials, reference cards, and web seminars to help you get started with Lotus and WebSphere Portal Products.
http://www-10.lotus.com/mmup/index.html

I may/not be wrong, but I believe that part of this site is actually delivered using technology similar to: -

Multimedia Library for Lotus Software

The fastest, most affordable way for end-users to learn Lotus Software.

The Multimedia Library for Lotus will quickly teach your employees the essential skills they need to be successful. New employees will learn key tasks and seasoned employees will learn new features and productivity tips. "What's New" tutorials teach valuable skills and benefits of new features. This is the ultimate training solution for end users, administrative assistants, mobile users and tech support teams.

http://www-01.ibm.com/software/lotus/training/multimedialibrary.html

No comments:

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...