Thursday 2 September 2010

Getting the Lotus Connections Portlet to work with WebSEAL

Whilst Googling around, I discovered this rather useful posting from one of the gurus of Lotus Connections, Luis Benitez, and thought I'd share it far and wide ....

Last week, I spent a day at a customer up in New Jersey. They are currently deploying a pilot of Lotus Connections 2.5. One of the most important things for them is to be able to mash up Lotus Connections with their existing intranet applications via their portal (powered by WebSphere Portal, of course).

To simplify sign on for all their employees, they use WebSEAL and SPNEGO to provide single sign on for all web applications. This way, an employee logs on to their workstation in the morning, and they are never prompted to log on again to other web applications.


http://www.lbenitez.com/2010/05/getting-lotus-connections-portlet-to.html

Thanks for sharing, Luis, much obliged.


No comments:

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...