Thursday 25 November 2010

Lotus Connections 3.0 - It's Here ...

As per my earlier posts, Lotus Connections 3.0 was released yesterday ( a process known as electronic General Availability or eGA ). I did start the download last night, but hadn't realised that my laptop was plugged into a dead power socket, meaning that it had shut down when I got back to my hotel room :-(

So, having just finished the download of the code now; I have: -

IBM Lotus Connections 3.0 for AIX, Linux Multilingual (CZMD1ML)

-rw-r--r-- 1 hayd hayd 1197987840 2010-11-25 05:27 /home/hayd/DownloadDirector/CZMD1ML.tar

IBM Lotus Connections 3.0 Wizard for Linux, AIX Multilingual (CZMD4ML)

-rw-r--r-- 1 hayd hayd 318136320 2010-11-24 19:04 /home/hayd/DownloadDirector/CZMD4ML.tar

I already have all of the other pre-requisites, as outlined here: -

Lotus Connections 3.0 System Requirements - AIX
Lotus Connections 3.0 System Requirements - Linux
Lotus Connections 3.0 System Requirements - Windows

so can commence my installation as soon as time allows :-)

No comments:

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...