Tuesday 2 November 2010

Lotus Notes - it's cool, pass it on

One of my Lotus friends, Darren Adams, has just announced a new website, NotesIsCool.com, which is definitely worth a look.

If you're wondering what's been happening with Notes in the past few years and, perhaps, haven't been in a position to upgrade past version 7, then I definitely recommend that you take a look.

There's a lot of good stuff there already on Day 0, including such tempting tasty topics such as: -

  • Adding a web search engine to the search bar
  • Drag a message into an EML file
  • E-mail conversations
  • Calendar overlays

with the promise of more to come.

If Doctor Who can make bowties cool, then try wearing a bowtie when you use Notes.

No comments:

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...