Monday 1 November 2010

Lotus Symphony 3.0 - Navigating on Mac OSX 10.6.3

One of my Australian friends asked how she could navigate the "presentation editor" within the Presentations component of Symphony.

By Presentation Editor, I'm referring to the default middle pane of the screen, rather than the Slide Sorter (LHS) or Properties Panel (RHS).

So, for me, the trick is to navigate between "slides" as follows: -

[fn] + [left arrow]              Beginning
[fn] + [right arrow]             End
[fn] + [up arrow] Up e.g. slide 7 -> slide 1
[fn] + [down arrow]              Down e.g. slide 1 -> slide 7

This is on a fresh installation of OSX 10.6.3 ( plus fixes ) where I've made no changes to the default keyboard layout.

This is also using the GA, rather than beta, version of Symphony.

No comments:

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...