Friday 12 November 2010

Lotusphere 2011 - 30 January - 3 February

Interested in all that's new in Lotus ? Got some spare time at the end of January ? Fancy somewhere slightly warmer than Western Europe ? Like sunshine ?

If the answer to all of the above is "Oh my Gosh, YES YES YES", then consider a trip to sunny-but-sometimes-cold Orlando and join the Lotus folks at Lotusphere 2011.

This year ( well, next year if you know what I mean ), it's slightly later than before, edging into February, which adds to the excitement.

Want to know more ? If so, check out the new LS11 social aggregator site, or simply visit the official site or follow the trend on Twitter.

Perhaps, if I'm lucky, I'll see you there :-)

No comments:

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...