Friday 21 January 2011

MLinked and Lotus Connections - Yet another reason why I want an iPhone ...

One of my Twitter friends, Sjaak Ursinus, drew my attention to this : -

mLinked and mLinked Free are native iPhone applications to communicate with your public or corporate social network based on IBM Lotus Connections. IBM Lotus Connections is the industry leading solution for social software. Through mLinked you are able to connect directly from your iPhone to your network, search for profiles, make status updates and read blogs.


mLinked Free features



mLinked features

  • Configure and connect to your Lotus Connections networks
  • Support multiple networks
  • Status updates
  • Search profiles
  • Profile and network information
  • Call and e-mail directly from profiles
  • Accept and send invitations
  • Read, browse and recommend blogs
  • Supports IBM Lotus Connections 2.5 and 3.0

As per the headline, this just makes me want to find a spare £500 or so to buy a darn iPhone or, perhaps, the iPad 2 :-)


1 comment:

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...