Wednesday 20 April 2011

IBM Exceptional Web Experience Conference 2011 - A week in Orlando in May - What's not to like ?

So, I'm thinking about how I can wangle a trip to Orlando in May, as I sadly missed Lotusphere ( scheduling conflicts rather than anything else ).

I note that the IBM Exceptional Web Conference is on during the week 16-19 May: -

Join us for the 2011 IBM Exceptional Web Experience Americas event! This conference is dedicated to helping organizations be more successful by highlighting proven business solutions and technical strategies designed to keep pace with rapidly evolving Web user demand and expectations.

The conference will be held at the Buena Vista Palace Hotel in Lake Buena Vista, FL.

Registration is now open! The conference had record attendance in Chicago in 2010 and we expect the hotel to sell out early. There are also several other large conventions during our same dates and hotel rooms in the greater Orlando area are expected to go quickly.

We look forward to your participating and experiencing the expertise from IBM subject matter experts, IBM Business Partners and other client attendees at this event!

Perhaps this is the opportunity I have been looking for :-)

If I get there, will I see you there ? Ah, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, GO ON :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I would love to go to this .. I doubt I would be able to though :( boo hoo

IdoNotes said...

I do not like the fact that half the sessions do not have speakers yet have content abstracts

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...