Thursday 22 September 2011

WebSphere Application Server (WAS) v7 and custom Trust Association Intercepters

This from Mikkel Heisterberg ( aka Lekkim )

I've previously blogged about the goodness of Trust Association Interceptors in Websphere Application Server (WAS) and how I've used it to turn the login procedure for IBM Connections on its head. We recently started upgrading the customer I originally developed this for to IBM Connections 3.0.1 hence they needed an upgrade to WAS 7. After upgrading the WAS servers the custom TAI didn't work anymore.

Want to know more ? Well, have a read, but I'll tell you this …. he cracked it :-)

Ooops, spoilers :-)

No comments:

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...