Thursday 6 October 2011

COMMAND.COM ... and it's a WebSphere Portal site

Not sure why this went through my mind this morning, but, whilst out cycling, my mind started wondering whether anyone had registered the domain COMMAND.COM :-)
 
As a old-school MS-DOS user ( as well as IBM PC-DOS, of course ), I'm old friends with COMMAND.COM, but still no real idea why I thought of it at 0600 today ....
 
However, I checked and ... lo and behold ... there IS a website using this domain AND .... it's running WebSphere Portal.
 
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Command(TM) - Damage-Free Hanging Solutions ... a website from 3M
 
Now is that an Exceptional Web Experience ?
 
Just off to see whether anyone has registered CMD.EXE ... oh, hang on ....

No comments:

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...