Thursday 8 December 2011

Searching Profiles programmatically

Mikkel Heisterberg Tweeted about this earlier, and it's a subject close to my heart, having done a lot of work with IBM Connections Profiles in the past few months, mainly via IBM Tivoli Directory Integrator and the ProfilesService.UpdateUser() command.


As part of IBM Connections you will find a big REST API that allows you to work with almost every part of Connections such as searching for profiles, managing files and working with communities. As part of our new product (see my previous post) I'm doing a lot with this API. Right now one of my favorite wiki documents is "Searching Profiles programmatically".

No comments:

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...