Friday 2 March 2012

IBM Web Content Manager delivery solutions for your website

This came to my attention earlier; one of my IBM UK colleagues kindly shared the link via a blog post in IBM Connections, which then popped up in Notes via the Connections Alerts plugin in my sidebar :-)

Stefan Hepper - Comment lines: Choosing the right web content management delivery solution

The IBM Web Content Manager software offers different solutions for delivering web content to your users. This article explains all the solutions available and why you would chose each.

The article is here - it's definitely worth checking out, whether you yet use IBM Web Content Manager, or not.

No comments:

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...