Thursday 12 April 2012

DanNotes - Comwell Klarskovgaard, Korsør - May 2/3


It's my great privilege to have been invited to speak at this year's DanNotes conference.

I'm humbled by the speakers with whom I'm co-presenting, and will do my level best to maintain the high standards.

The agenda is being finalised at present, and is here.

My sessions are: -

Wednesday

14.15-15.15 WebSphere administration for Domino admins

Thursday

10.00-11.00 Desktop Single Sign-On in an Active Directory World

There's a plethora of other great topics on offer, including JSF, Tivoli Directory Integrator, XPages, IBM Connections, IBM Sametime, Lotus Notes Traveler, GBS Transformer  etc.

Have you registered ? If so, I look forward to meeting you.

If not, why not ? Get on and register :-)


No comments:

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...