Thursday 23 May 2013

Driving IBM Installation Manager via the Command Line

One of my ISSW colleagues drew my attention to this.

It's possible to use IBM Installation Manager, via the command-line, to perform a complete uninstallation of a set of WebSphere-based products, without needing to generate and use a response file.

So here's me uninstalling IBM BPM 7.5.1.0, plus it's underlying co-requisites: -

Remove the WAS Profiles

$ /opt/IBM/WebSphere/AppServer/bin/manageprofiles.sh -deleteAll

Uninstall BPM, XML Feature Pack and WAS ND

$ /opt/IBM/InstallationManager/eclipse/tools/imcl uninstall com.ibm.websphere.ND.v70 com.ibm.websphere.XML.v10 com.ibm.ws.WBPMSTD_7.5.1001.20120915_1227

Uninstall IIM

$ /opt/IBM/InstallationManager/eclipse/tools/imcl uninstall com.ibm.cic.agent_1.6.2000.20130301_2248

Sweet :-)

No comments:

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...