Tuesday 13 August 2013

5 Things To Know About IBM PureApplication System

I picked this up from Twitter yesterday: -

So you've probably heard of IBM PureApplication System. You might know it has something to do with running high workloads in a cloud environment. And you might well have seen its signature black and blue chassis. But there's so much more. Here are 5 things to know:

1. It is one of the IBM PureSystems solutions
2. PureApplication System is for transactional web and enterprise applications
3. Expertise is built into PureApplication System through virtual patterns
4. There's a single unified interface for managing the entire system
5. You can set the whole thing up in an afternoon

Want to read more ?

Check out the article here: -


No comments:

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...