Friday 7 February 2014

Installing and configuring an IBM Operational Decision Management golden topology

From IBM developerWorks: -

Learn how to choose and configure deployment topologies for IBM® Operational Decision Management (IBM ODM) in distributed environments. This article explains the essential concepts needed to understand highly available and scalable WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment environments, then introduces the IBM ODM server components and explains the characteristics or constraints of those components that affect deployment decisions. This content is part of the IBM Business Process Management Journal.


Relevant to me as I put together a set of estimates for an upcoming ISSW engagement, installing IBM BPM Advanced 8.5, IBM ODM 8.5 and IBM Business Monitor 8.0.1.

No comments:

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...