Sunday 23 March 2014

British Computer Society - Southampton - With Added Raspberry Pi !!!


May
Raspberry Pi: Workshop, presented by Joe Dunn,jointly with the IET, at Southampton Solent University
Details to be confirmed
Due to a high level of interest, prior registration for this free workshop is mandatory,
This event is free to attend for all IET, non-IET, BCS and non-BCS members.
Learn to programme the GPIO pins on your Raspberry Pi to control external systems!
A hands-on interactive workshop on how to use the GPIO pins on board the Raspberry Pi to control external systems.
Bring your own Pi, power lead, laptop and network lead. SD cards will be provided. If you don't have a Pi, please pair up with someone who does.
 
Once I have a registration URL, I'll post it here :-)

No comments:

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...