Tuesday 29 July 2014

IBM BPM 8.5.5 - What goes where ?

Or, to be more precise, what applications sit on what cluster ?

Note that, in BPM 8.5.X, we only have three clusters; the old WebApp cluster has been morphed into the AppCluster, meaning that the need to "jump" across the cell via a load-balancer has gone away .....

This is what I've discovered thus far: -

AppCluster

Process Center

Process Admin

Process Portal


BPC Explorer

https://rhel6.uk.ibm.com:9445/bpc

MECluster

Nowt but the Messaging Engine :-)

Note that in BPM 8.5.X, we only have a single Service Integration Bus ( SIbus ) by default, with a single Messaging Engine.


No comments:

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...