Thursday 3 August 2017

IBM BPM - Why won't my Coach Views show up in my Coach ?

As stated previously: -



I'm tinkering with IBM BPM, learning more about the new Responsive Coach Framework in IBM BPM 8.5.7, and the Client-SIde Human Service capabilities.

Having created an External Service and a Service Flow, I then want to create a UI to allow the user to enter their name, and get back a response.

So I've created a Coach View, and marked it as a Template ( for reuse ): -


and then created a pair of Coach Views, one for the input and one for the output.

Having done this, I created a new Client-Side Human Service, and added a pair of coaches: -


However, when I went into each of the two Coaches, via the Coaches tab within the CSHS page, I did NOT see the Coach Views in the palette on the RHS: -



It took me a while to work out why …

When I'd first created the CSHS, I'd ticked the Intended for use on multiple devices checkbox: -

and, as you can guess, when I created the template from which I created the two Coach Views, I did NOT do the same :-(

I went back into the Template, and into the two Coach Views, and suitably checked the appropriate box: -

and now they both appear in the right place: -


which is nice.

No comments:

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...