Thursday 2 November 2017

IBM Cloud Private - What I'm reading now

I'm going through a period of self-enablement on IBM's recently launched IBM Cloud Private (ICP) solution, and found this: -


to be amazingly useful.

I've not yet followed the tutorial, but I will be going through it in the next few weeks ….


A pre-packaged enterprise-class solution, IBM Cloud Private delivers a single platform located behind your firewall. You can leverage your on-premises software portfolio or easily integrate next-generation data and software optimized for cloud. Built on open source frameworks, like containers, Kubernetes and Cloud Foundry, IBM Cloud Private offers flexibility, control, security and easy integration with public cloud. Plus cloud management solutions are included so you can govern multi-cloud infrastructures and applications.

No comments:

Visual Studio Code - Wow đŸ™€

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...